January 18, 2012 Press Release Re: 2011 Earnings
San Francisco, CA: Manzama Inc.,provider of the legal industry’s first and only Listening Platform, todayannounced record sales results at the 2012 Marketing Partner Forum in Miami, FL.With the addition of several new top law firm clients in the fourth quarter,Manzama has closed 2011 with 35 customers in the NLJ 250. Among the law firmsthat have chosen to license the Manzama Listening Platform in the fourthquarter were:
- Bass Berry & Sims
- Bowman and Brooke
- Buckley Sandler
- Brinks Hofer Gilson & Lione
- Drinker Biddle
- Foley Hoag
- Kaye Scholer
- Sheppard Mullin
“I’mextremely proud of the work our team has done over the past year to enrich ourproducts, serve our customers and bring in these superb results,” saidPeter Ozolin, CEO, Manzama. “We’re looking forward to joining our existingand future customers this week at the Marketing Partner Forum, where last yearwe launched the Manzama Listening Platform to great acclaim.” Mark Hinkle,COO of Manzama added “This past year has been one of exciting growth forManzama. The explosion of web-based information, coupled with law firms’increased focus on sales and business development, has created the perfectstorm for a solution like Manzama. The need for law firm business developmentprofessionals to find actionable intelligence in the massive informationaluniverse of blogs, news & social media in order to move business opportunitiesforward continues to grow, and Manzama helps our clients to achieve theseobjectives.”
Over the pasttwelve months:
- 35 new customers have licensed the Manzama Listening Platform.
- Manzama released version 2.0 of its industry-leading platform, bringing vastly expanded capabilities including a completely revamped Platform Homepage, next- generation tokenized search functionality, better article interaction, improved profile set up for users, and an enhanced user interface.
- Manzama announced partnerships with LexisNexis, FellSoft and Lex Mundi.
- Manzama added Stuart Goodman and Allison Nussbaum to its management team as Sales Vice-Presidents. Mr. Goodman and Ms. Nussbaum have both held senior-level positions at national law firms, as well as with top-ranked companies serving the legal industry.
- The Manzama team has spoken at numerous industry and thought leadership events, including:
- New England Legal Marketing Association (LMA) annual conference
- LMA Northwest Chapter monthly meeting
- LMA Northern California Technology Conference
- Hildebrandt Institute’s Social Media Forum
- New York LMA’s Chief Marketing Officer special interest group
- International Legal Technology Association (ILTA) social media webinar
- Marketing Partner Forum
- Nate Fineberg and Dino Vendetti joined Manzama’s Board of Directors. Nate Fineberg was President and CEO of Interface Software, a company whose flagship product, Interaction, is the leading CRM system in law firms today. Dino Vendetti is the Managing Director at Formative Ventures, a Bay Area Venture Capital Fund. Dino comes to Manzama with a background as both an investor and a company operator.